Albatross in Navy 3-in-1 skirt+dress+tank
Skirt + Dress + Tank
With a couple smart cutouts, a skirt becomes a fun dress or a breezy tank.
- The Albatross has triangle cutouts along the leg when worn as a pencil skirt.
- The triangle cutouts become armholes once flipped upside down and the Albatross turns into a sexy dress, with a cowl neck.
- Play with the length of the dress by sliding the hem up and turn the Albatross into a top.
To find the best size:
- View our size chart
Shipping and Returns:
- Ship within 2 days.
- If backordered expect to ship in 7-14 days.
- Returns can be made within 30 days. Visit our returns page for more information.
Our premium blend:
- nylon, rayon & lycra blend
- ponte - tight knit to ensure opacity
- drapes well and feels like your second skin
- machine wash and dry
MADE IN USA-We use small ethical manufacturers based in Massachusetts
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries. I'd love to hear from you!
Lots of compliments and so versatile!
I love this piece! Not only is it super soft –– unlike my other night-out go-tos –– but it's super well-built and hugs in all the right places!
The albatross is a great travel piece! I love wearing it as a skirt with the bird of paradise top. Its comfortable, easy to care for and looks elegant. It is very versatile and works great for a business meeting, luncheon, or night out. The albatross has become an essential addition to my travel wardrobe.
My go to travel piece
I keep the Albatross in my travel bag and wear it wherever my adventures take me. I love that I can change the style up and maintain comfort, whether I'm road tripping, biking, hiking or dining out. Perfect for layering and easy to wash. Did I mention that this company is owned and operated by a hard working, energizing woman?! Support the ladies. Shop local.
little black everything
The material of this piece is great--its not too clingy or sheer. I wear it as a high waisted midi skirt most of the time and love the cut-outs on the sides. I wear it as a top with just about any bottoms, sometimes with a bra or without depending on the activity. Looks great dressed up or casual and what I like most is having a long pencil skirt, short black dress, and a tank top all in my wardrobe now! it's also a dream to take care of--just machine wash and dry and it doesn't wrinkle.
Love the long skirt option
I love pairing the PZ Albatross Skirt with the Bird of Paradise Tank!